Accountants Mate is one of a Business Process Management company, specialising in the handling outsourced accounting, payroll and data entry services. Accounts Mate is really an Accountants Mate to provide cheap staffing solutions to small accountancy firms in the UK. The firm is based in Ratmalana, Sri Lanka and has a small office in East London. All the relevant IT infra-structure will be organised by our UK office. We are also pleased recruit a staff according to your job specifications. These allocated staff will only do your firm’s work, they won’t do any other firm’s work. All our staff are either part or fully qualified in ACCA or CIMA, and are familiar with IRIS Pay-master, IRIS practice management software, IRIS Kashflow, Quick Books and EXCEL. Our office hours will match UK timings.
- UK’s premier outsourced accounting service provider
- Helping companies and accountancy firms
- Highly skilled team of qualified and part-qualified accountants
- Team lead by certified chartered accountants and chartered management accountants
- Clients include several accountancy firms small and large
As our customer you are the most important part of our work ethos. Our main goal is to make sure that all your needs are professionally taken care of. We truly believe in healthy and long term relationships with our clients and this always reflects in all aspects of our work.
We understand everything about accounting, its principles, its regulations, timelines and how accounting can contribute to success of every company. At Accountsmate we have experienced, motivated and professional team of bookkeepers, accountants and certified chartered accountants. We’re always one step ahead, keeping up with the regulations, and using technology to deliver efficient and timely solutions to our clients.
We do in-house as well as outsourced accounting solutions for companies of all sizes. We are a one stop shop for all your bookkeeping, accounting and taxation needs. All the tasks that we do for you will be handled by our in-house team of experienced and pioneering accounting professionals. We are committed to providing you world class accounting service at very affordable prices.
Why To outsource To Accountants Mate Private Limited ?
- Control Capital Costs : Cost cutting is the major factor to outsource. Outsourcing with Accountants Mate converts fixed costs into variable costs, releases capital for investment elsewhere in your business, and allows you to avoid large expenditures in the early stages of business. Outsourcing can also make your firm more attractive to investors, since you`re able to pump more capital directly into revenue-producing activities.
- Increase Efficiency : Companies that do everything themselves have much higher research, development, marketing and distribution expenses, all of which must be passed on to customers. An outside provider`s such as Accountants Mate’s cost structure and economy of scale can give your firm an important competitive advantage.
- Reduce Labor Costs : Hiring and training staff for short term or peripheral accounts projects can be very expensive, and temporary employees don`t always live up to your expectations. Outsourcing with Accountants Mate lets you focus your human resources where you need them most.
- Start new projects quickly : Accountants Mate has the resources to start a allocated tasks right away.
- Focus on your Core Business : Every business has limited resources, and every manager has limited time and attention. Outsourcing with Accountants Mate can help your business to shift its focus from peripheral activities toward work that serves the customer, and it can help managers set their priorities more clearly.
- Level the Playing Field : In many situations most small firms simply can`t afford to match the in-house support services that larger companies maintain. Outsourcing with Accountants Mate can help small firms act “big” by giving them access to the same economies of scale, efficiency and expertise that large companies enjoy.
- Reduce Risk : Every business investment carries a certain amount of risk. Markets, competition, government regulations, financial conditions and technologies all change very quickly. We assume and manage this risk for you, and they generally are much better at deciding how to avoid risk in their areas of expertise.
- Proper Bookkeeping : Bookkeeping isn’t just a means of satisfying the tax man, it can tell you an awful lot about your business – how well it is performing, how you could cut costs, which of your customers are buying from you the most etc. So Bookkeeping is extremely important. In order for your accountant to provide this information for you, they will need a certain amount of data, which you have pulled together over a twelve-month period.Neglecting your book keeping could cost you a lot of money in the long term as it would take your accountant twice as long to draw up your accounts at your year-end. Life is hectic enough when you first set out in business, but you should always make time for book keeping. If you can afford it, get some one in to help keep your books in order.